Onsite registrations & collection of registration pack
The day price will be € 7; € 13; € 18 cash only.
The bibs will be held the same day, next to the start line from 7 am.
Your ID will be asked to receive your race number.
Reminder: Helmet is compulsory
Start & Finish
– Between 8.00 and 8.15 for 110 km
– Between 8.45 and 9.00 for 50 km
– Between 10.15 and 10.30 for 15 km
START: Allée du château in GENECH 59242 (FRANCE)
FINISH: Allée du château in GENECH 59242 (FRANCE)
Which kind of bike?
Recumbent bikes and triathlete handlebars are not allowed.
Make shine your best bike for the D D
How to come to Genech?
From LILLE or PARIS:
- Follow A1 motorway to Villeneuve d’Ascq / Take Exit 2 to “Cysoing” and D955 in Cysoing direction and Genech
- Follow A23 motorway in Lille direction / Take Exit 2 to “Orchies” and D938 in Tournai direction and Genech
- Follow E429 motorway in Paris direction / Take exit 3 to “Camphin en Révèle and D93 to Bourghelles and Genech
Septembre 18: Free parking in Allée du Château in Genech (by rue du Plumont access).
Becarful: limited places
Also possible to park: Rue de la Libération in l’Institut de Genech / Rue des Sablons / Parking of Genech train station rue de la Libération
Forbidden parking in all the Rue du Plumont
- Liability insurance (no helmet= uninsured)
- Pictures for free
- 2 food supplies with avec isotonic drinks, fruits, energizing bar and biscuit
- Technical support
- A bib
- Map of itinerary
- Medical support
- Free breakfast before the start
- A bottle remember for everybody/ (You can as well buy it for 5€)
- A beverage and free access to the BBQ for a free sandwich
In addition to the signs, signalers will present the strategic crossroads of the route.